Help Me Grow is a FREE resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. The following services are offered:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes, recreational opportunities, and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources
- Partnerships with service providers and child health providers