MHS Library General Rules & Procedures:
- Must have a pass or be part of a class to visit the library during the school day
- Please sign-in and sign-out upon entering and exiting the library
- Be productive when using the library!
- Please check-out and return books at the front counter
- Please return materials in a timely matter & respond to overdue notices
- Obey all school rules and respect all visitors in the library when visiting
MHS Library Book Borrowing Procedures:
- You can check-out books, Chromebooks/laptops, flash drives, headphones (in library only) at the Main Desk using your student ID number or name
- You may borrow books/flash drives for two weeks- 3 at a time; Laptops must stay in school & be returned by 2:50pm.
- You may renew an item by bringing it to the main counter
- No additional items may be borrowed until overdue items are returned
- Please take care of library materials, you will be held responsible for the cost of lost or damaged items
MHS Library Computer Rules & Procedures:
- You must have a user name and password (DO NOT SHARE!)
- Destiny Discover online is where you locate books & is an icon on the desktop or on the library homepage
- School work must be saved to your Google Drive.
- PLEASE ask permission before printing any colored documents in the library
- You are expected to adhere to the MCSD acceptable use policy at all times
© 2019 J. O'Toole