Welcome to My Classroom
Please click here to access Google Classroom during the shutdown. My expectation is that you check it ONCE a day.
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-798-2710 x 5227
- U.S. History & Government (11th grade)
- AVID (Coordinator and the 12th grade elective)
- Akron High School - '02
- Canisius College ’06 – Bachelor of Arts – History & Secondary Education
- College of William & Mary ’07 – Master of Arts – American History
- Place on Earth: Maui and Kauai
- Books: Radicalism of the American Revolution by Gordon Wood; American Slavery, American Freedom by Edmund Morgan (non-fiction); The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (fiction)
- Music: Classic rock! Long live Led Zeppelin, the Stones, Pink Floyd, and CCR!
- Hobbies: Reading, debating politics, golf, basketball, baseball, woodworking, Revolutionary War re-enacting
- “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing” – Edmund Burke
- “Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity” – Horace Mann
- “Some men look at the way things are and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not” – Robert F. Kennedy