Welcome to the Medina Central School District!
We look forward to welcoming your child to our school district. Please select one of the following to begin the registration process.
You can register online HERE.
These additional documents will also need to be submitted:
Release of Information (for new students in grades 1-12 only)
When the packet is completed and all documents are gathered, please contact the building principal to schedule an appointment to drop off necessary paperwork. 585-798-2700
Grades PK-3 Oak Orchard Elementary Mrs. Julie Webber
Grades 4-7 Wise Intermediate/Middle School Mr. Chris Hughes
Grades 8-12 Medina High School Mr. Michael Cavanagh
Please be sure to bring with you the following documents:
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Health physical dated since Sept 1, 2019
- Up to date Immunization record
- Proof of residency (utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement). Please note that a driver’s license and personal mail are not accepted.
- If you have any custody/guardian agreements, please bring those as well.
If you have any questions or need help determining which documents to bring with you, please call Leslie Weader at 585-798-2700 Option 6, 4 at the Business Office.
We look forward to welcoming each new student to our wonderful school community!