Mrs. Anne Downey, RN
Parent hints and helps for ALL our students
1. Provide plenty of restful sleep; 8-10 hours of sleep nightly is needed for your child's age group
2. Offer age-appropriate recreation, exercise and activity on a regular basis
3. Provide nutritional meals and healthy snacks daily
4. As you talk with your child about school, reinforce the positive, creative adventures of learning
5. The first week of school, please send in a complete clothing change for your child in case of any illness or accident in school - labeled in a bag
We want your child to have a happy experience at school!