Welcome to the Oak Orchard School Library
Access our library's OPAC (online publication access catalog) to see what books we have in our library:
Reading at home with your child tips:
- Encourage your child to read every night after school or before bed
- Pick books that your child can read and understand independently
- Make sure your child returns school library books on time so they always have the opportunity to check out new and different books
- Try to visit your local Lee Whedon Library. This is a free activity and can also promote a love of reading in your child
- Swap books that your child has already read with your friends' children
- Or your child has access to a book cart swap at school!
Read to Others
A special thank you to those who sent in your photos of “Reading to Others” at home. We are so happy to see you reading. Please continue to send in your photos! We miss you.