Welcome to the Medina Central School District!
We look forward to welcoming your child to our school district.
(Please note: The Pre-K program is currently full for the 2020-2021 school year.)
New Student Registration (grades K-12)
You can register online HERE.
These additional documents will also need to be submitted:
Release of Information (for new students in grades 1-12 only)
When the packet is completed and all documents are gathered, please contact the building principal to schedule an appointment to drop off necessary paperwork. 585-798-2700
Grades PK-3 Oak Orchard Elementary Mrs. Julie Webber
Grades 4-7 Wise Intermediate/Middle School Mr. Chris Hughes
Grades 8-12 Medina High School Mr. Michael Cavanagh
Please be sure to bring with you the following documents:
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Health physical dated since Sept 1, 2019
- Up to date Immunization record
- Proof of residency (utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement). Please note that a driver’s license and personal mail are not accepted.
- If you have any custody/guardian agreements, please bring those as well.
If you have any questions or need help determining which documents to bring with you, please call Leslie Weader at 585-798-2700 Option 6, 4 at the Business Office.
We look forward to welcoming each new student to our wonderful school community!