The Medina Central School District has contracted with Heartland Payment Systems to provide a secure, family friendly system for online school meal payments and nutrition education through MySchoolbucks.com.MySchoolBucks: A family friendly system for online prepayments and nutrition education
MySchoolBucks offers an option for parents that provides a convenient, easy, and secure way to deposit money in their child(ren)s meal account using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. Prepayments may be made:
- In person by cash or check payable to Medina Central School District*
OR*Please write your child's name & Student Identification Number on the check.
Registering with MySchoolBucks.com® is free, convenient, and takes just five easy steps:
- Go to https://www.myschoolbucks.com
- Select New York as your state
- Select MEDINA CENTRAL SCHOOLS
- Enter your personal contact information
- Fill out your account information and security question
- Click look up your students as step 1 from the Getting Started Page
- Enter child's school, first and last name, and the student #. Click Find Student to continue
- Click Add Student under your child's information when it appears
- Repeat process for additional children
- No more forgotten or lost money
- Faster cafeteria lines
- View your child's account balance 24/7
- Low balance email reminder
- Access your child's eating history report
- Call your child's school with questions about his/her student number
- Call MySchoolBucks.com at 855-832-5226 for questions about online payments and technical support.
Parents may fund up to $120 per student, but a family may pay for all of their students on a single transaction. The convenience fee is $1.95 per transaction (not per child) collected by the payment processor, not the Medina Central School District.
Please contact Mrs. Nicole Guild in the Business Office with any questions about this process.