Welcome to the Medina Central School District!
We look forward to welcoming your child to our school district.
New Student Registration (grades K-12)
You can register online: [TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE]
Please call District Office at 585-798-2700 to schedule a time to pick up a registration packet.
These additional documents will also need to be submitted:
Release of Information (for new students in grades 1-12 only)
When the packet is completed and all documents are gathered, please call the building to schedule an appointment with the principal to drop off necessary paperwork.
- Grades PK-2 Oak Orchard Primary School: Mrs. Jennifer Stearns
- Grades 3-6 Clifford H. Wise Intermediate School: Mr. Chris Hughes & Mr. Daniel Doctor
- Grades 7-12 Medina Jr-Sr High School: Mr. Michael Cavanagh
Please be sure to bring with you the following documents:
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Health physical must be within 12 months of the student's start date
- Up to date Immunization record
- Proof of residency (utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement). Please note that a driver’s license and personal mail are not accepted.
- If you have any custody/guardian agreements, please bring those as well.
We look forward to welcoming each new student to our wonderful school community!